How to Trade?
1. First of all check if you have set your account's inventory to Public in Steam so we can see your inventory.
1.1. Add LOOT.Farm to your Steam nickname to get a 2% price bonus for your items and reLogin.
2. Sign in safely with your Steam account (by using the link on the top of the page).
3. Set your Steam Trade URL. (click on the Set TradeURL on the top account menu).
4. Choose the items you want to trade from your inventory. Select the items you want to get from our inventory.
Check the items' prices and your balance. (You can use your balance to make trades).
4.1. You will get trades from out bots according to the "Trades queue". You will get first trade for your items and bot's items with maximum amount.
You will get exact the same trades as shown in trade's queue. If you will get not the same trade - don't accept it in Steam.
4.2. To search items in our bots' inventory you can use many different parameters such as Price, Type, Exterior, Quality and also by sticker names. Click the 'Additional Filters' icon to open the option menu.
4.3. For searching you can use partial item names in any order. For example: If you search for
"red ak" you will find all "AK-47 | Redline" items. You also can use "awp field" to find all AWPs with "field" in the name or with "(Field-Tested)" exterior.
4.4. You can get additional information about items if you put your mouse cursor over it's icon or by touching it on mobile devices.
To add items for trading on mobile devices touch the item again. You will get informations on Market name, Name tags, Float value and Sticker informations.
You can move your mouse in this field to copy the market name or the sticker's name for example.
4.5. You can choose items from several games supported on our service in one trade. To switch games you should use tabs above inventory.
5. Click on the "Trade" button. Our service will check your trade and send a Trade offer to your Steam account.
5.1. You will get trades according with the trades queue. If you do not have enough balance for all trades you will get trades with balance top-up first.
After accept this trade in Steam - you will get next trades in the queue.
6. You will see status information about your trades. If sending it was successful you will get the link to accept the trade offer in Steam,
or you will get an error description if something goes wrong.
7. If you are confirming the trade, the status will change to "Completed" a few seconds later and your balance will change accordingly.
Your account will be refunded if your items were more valuable than what you got from us.
7.1. If you decline the trade offer the status will change to "Canceled" and you can make another trade.
How are prices set?
On LOOT.Farm we are using unique price setting formulas. We collect market information from Steam community
marketplace and use our experience in Steam trading and complex mathematical formulas to get the best prices for CS:GO skins and items.
We set several classes of discount for CS:GO, DOTA 2, H1Z1 and PUBG items. You can find items with prices between:
105% of Steam prices,
100% of Steam prices,
85% of Steam prices,
70% of Steam prices
These discounts depend on many factors and you can see the discount class by the price tag background color (same as above).
How I can reserve CS:GO currently ON HOLD on our bots?
Currently, you get a 7 day trade HOLD on CS:GO items after the trade got accepted in Steam.
We show these items on bots and give you the ability to reserve them for you.
You will should withdraw them during 72 hours after the trade hold gets lifted.
Here are our rules for the reservation:
- Currently you have the ability to reserve CS:GO items ON HOLD on our bots.
- Just select the ON HOLD items and trade them as usual.
- The price will be deducted from your balance after confirming the reservation.
- You can see your reserved and "withdrawable" items under "CS:GO Reserved items" in your inventory tab on LOOT.Farm.
- You can cancel the reservation at any time BEFORE the trade hold is released.
- If you cancel the reservation you will get 95% of the item's value credited to your balance.
- After the trade hold is lifted you have 72 hours to withdraw your items.
- After 72 hours your reservation will be canceled automatically.
- If the reservation is canceled you will get 95% of the item's value credited to your balance.
You can see VIDEO how this system works on our YouTube channel.
Is it possible to get more money for my items?
Usually we offer you 95% of our prices, but you can get a 2% bonus for your items!
Just add LOOT.Farm to your Steam nickname and re-login. We will give you 97% after you
reload your inventory.
Why are some items tagged "Unavailable" price and can not be exchanged?
Unfortunately we can not take every item for exchange. Our accounts would be overloaded with
unpopular items. We try to make the range of items we accept as wide as possible! We also do not accept items with a value below $0.05.
For your comfort we give you a list of items
we currently accept its prices and limits.
This list is changing constantly based on current market situation.
Are trades on your website secure?
Yes, absolutely. Our bots send you a trade offer in Steam. You can check the offer before accepting and reject
any offer you not like. If you send us a higher value of items than you receive - your balance on this site will get funded according to the overpay.
We keep track of every transaction. If you have any problems, contact us at email@example.com and
we will be glad to help you.
Attention! Always give attention to the security. Scammers trying to find methods how to scam you.
Get your skins or steal your Steam account access.
We are trying to write about this in our social networks. Subscribe now and be informed in time.
What I need to know to secure my trades and don't be scammed?
Be careful with the phishing websites.
Be careful with the phishing websites. These sites can be advertising in the search engines and shows
on the first place by the "loot farm" keyword. Our service use only https://loot.farm address.
Add this address to the bookmarks in your browser and use it in the future.
Take additional care if you use "Sign in with Steam" on a phishing website. These websites
imitate the Steam login form and steal your Steam login, password and 2FA code.
If you will be asked for Steam login and password - NEVER enter this data on the website.
Go to the Steamcommunity.com and update your login session if needed. On any website, you should
always have the active Steam login session and only push the "Log in" button.
Be careful when you confirm the trade offer. This trade offer should be exactly the same as shown on our website in the trades queue.
If you will find cancelled correct trade offer from our bot and another trade offer was send without items you want to get - NEVER accept this trade offer.
This happens if your Steam account was compromised. Check out our article about "Steam web API key scam" to get more information.
Get our Google Chrome extension to be protected and make your trades fast and secure.
In trade offer I accepted where is no skins I want to get.
Two cases is possible in this situation. Firstly is possible you traded items ON HOLD in Steam.
Check out how our "Reservation system" works in answer above.
In second case your account was hacked and hacker have access to your Steam Web API key.
To get more information about this scam try to search "Steam web API key scam" in search engines.
Unfortunately, in this case you lose your skins and can not return it. Our service can not help
you in this situation. From our side you cancelled our trade offer and nothing happened after this.
What should I do now?
1. You should change password for your Steam account. https://store.steampowered.com/account/
2. Revoke Web API key on this page https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
3. Change your Trade URL (update your Trade URL on our website also).
4. Very important: If you asked Steam login and password on "Sign in with Steam" button - NEVER enter your login data on this page.
Go to the Steam website (https:/steamcommunity.com) and update your login session if needed.
On the third party websites, you should always have an active session and only push the "Log in" button.
The LOOT.Farm service gives you a chance to get cashback with every trade!
You have a 10% chance to get a 1% BONUS cashback from the TOTAL price of the traded items (yours and bot's items).
You have a 1% chance to get a 5% BONUS cashback from the TOTAL price of the traded items (yours and bot's items).
You can WIN this cashback in every trade. The bonus amount will be credited to your LOOT.Farm account balance after the trade got completed in Steam.
Sponsorship and advertising
We from LOOT.Farm are always interested in ways to attract more people to our site. If you are a YouTube Creator
that regularly posts videos about CS:GO, DOTA 2, H1Z1, RUST (with more than 1.000 views on average), or if you are an administrator of
a Social Network Community of 10.000 members, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us how you want to advertise our service and we will gladly discuss pricing and conditions with you.