1. First of all check if you have set your account's inventory to Public in Steam so we can see your inventory.
1.1. Add LOOT.Farm to your Steam nickname to get a 2% price bonus for your items.
2. Sign in safely with your Steam account (by using the link on the top of the page).
3. Set your Steam Trade URL. (click on the gear icon on the top of the page).
4. Choose the items you want to trade from your inventory. Select the items you want to get from our inventory.
Check the items' prices and your balance. (You can use your balance to make trades).
4.1. You can only trade with one bot at a time, but you can leave some balance to use it for the next trade.
4.2. To search items in our bots' inventory you can use many different parameters such as Price, Type, Exterior, Quality and also by sticker names. Click the 'Additional Filters' icon to open the option menu.
4.3. For searching you can use partial item names in any order. For example: If you search for
"red ak" you will find all "AK-47 | Redline" items. You also can use "awp field" to find all AWPs with "field" in the name or with "(Field-Tested)" exterior.
4.4. You can get additional information about items if you put your mouse cursor over it's icon or by touching it on mobile devices.
To add items for trading on mobile devices touch the item again. You will get informations on Market name, Name tags, Float value and Sticker informations.
You can move your mouse in this field to copy the market name or the sticker's name for example.
5. Click on the "Trade" button. Our service will check your trade and send a Trade offer to your Steam account.
5.1. You can only have one active trade per account at once. If you made a trade request you can accept or decline it in Steam to make another one.
6. You will see status information about your trade. If sending it was successful you will get the link to accept the trade offer in Steam,
or you will get an error description if something goes wrong.
7. If you are confirming the trade, the status will change to "Completed" a few seconds later and your account will be able to make another trade.
Also your account will be refunded if your items were more valuable than what you got from us.
7.1. If you decline the trade offer the status will change to "Canceled" and you can make another trade.